The long summer holiday is around the corner, or at least it’s safe to say that it’s approaching with really quick steps.
This means that schools, universities, and nurseries will have enough time to plan an upgrade or to refurbish the buildings and surrounding areas.
Replacing school paving will definitely be among the planned projects of some schools or universities and old surfaces can replace or experts can install new surfaces that include the following: footpaths, playgrounds, school entrances, cycle stores, seating areas, access roads, car parks, games, and sports courts and so on.
Resin is not only a great solution for driveways, and there are more locations that can achieve the high level of quality that a resin driveway has.
Why choose resin for school paving?
Resin offers a permeable system that consists of stone and resin and the mixture is laid onto a stable surface.
A resin-bound paving system will allow for a combination of various sizes and colors of stone and will also offer a massive variety of finishes.
The final surface will consist of a high-quality result that includes a final surface that’s permeable, smooth, durable and also with low maintenance.
It will also be flexible and perfect for reproducing all kinds of school logos onto the surface.
Things to consider when choosing the school/university paving
There are a few things that you have to consider when choosing the paving for schools and universities. You can check these out below:
- You need accessible paving for bicycles, wheelchairs, and more.
- You will need to consider whether there’s the need to define different areas within a larger location.
- The paving should be environmentally friendly.
- The surface should probably remain cool in the heat as well.
- You should make sure that the drainage is adequate for the dispersal of surface water.
- Easy maintenance and long-lasting surface are other two important factors to consider.
Resin will definitely be able to comply with all of the above, which makes it one of the best solutions for school and university paving.